my special beholder is always so nice to me, even when I feel I look like crap
and this happened.
*tumblr posts flood main wordpress page*
o well. At least it’s more colourful now.
There are many reasons!
1. I worked in a pharmacy before deciding that I would like to pursue pharmacy – it turned out to not be “boring” because it’s not just about counting pills like I had thought! (Actually, many people think this is all pharmacists do – count pills and push drugs – totally NOT true).
2. I enjoy being at the frontlines of community health care – we are accessible to the community at almost all hours of the day – depending on where you’re living or which pharmacies you have access to, some pharmacies are opened 24 hours! Being accessible means that the public don’t have to make an appointment and wait hours to see me!
3. Regular hours, and I don’t have to bring my work home.
4. I find pharmacy to be less stressful than medicine.. But that is just my opinion.
5. I enjoy helping people with minor ailments, answering their questions, and to be able to see them often to really develop a good professional/therapeutic relationship with them.
6. AND TBH I’m tired of school and hardly want to spend another 6 years (at least) studying medicine.
Those were the top 6 reasons I had when deciding which profession to pursue.
But, I know many of my classmates and friends who are, or who are becoming, great doctors. If you think you can handle the workload of medical school first, and then the stress of the actual residency and job, then go for it! I’ll just ask for one favour on behalf of all pharmacists : please write your prescriptions neatly and return our calls! kthx!
Hope that helped.
The good o’ early days…. one more year to go!
Wow. This is awesome. Love & Elephants.
This gallery contains 3 photos.
The lovely Nate. Ambleside Park, Vancouver, August 31.
One of my favourite pictures I took!
Lovely photo. Even more awesome concert!!
my best friend and biggest fan